Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Love4Nails Inspired Waves







These nails are sooooo pretty! And not that hard, just took me forever because there are so many layers. I stole this design from Love4Nails on YouTube. She's got great tutorial videos so check her out if you haven't already. I started out with a regular French tip of Wet N Wild "French White Creme" then coated that with Sally Hansen "Diamonds" a white glitter. Then started on the stripes. I painted a coat of "Rain Check" Wet N Wild, it's like a very light purple-silver. Then made my stripes of blue with Sally Hansen "Blue Calypso" and then striped another coat on top of them with the blue glitter L.A. Colors "Blue Glitter", and silver glitter Sally Hansens "Strobe light. This took forever to dry, with so many coats on and then felt really 3-D so I covered it THREE TIMES with Sally Hansen No Chip Acrylic Top Coat, a REALLY thick top coat, and then my nails felt super smooth, not like sandpaper where the glitter polishes were.

1 comment: